Click on the links below to open PDF documents showing the schedules of all classes in the Performing Arts track and the Cooking track:
Performing Track Schedule in PDF
Cooking Track Schedule in PDF
To see the entire schedule with all classes together, click here to see the Google spreadsheet: Cooks and Performers Total Schedule
Also running during the day:
- Bardic Circle Jam all afternoon 1:00pm – 5:00pm – outside under the shade tents
- Tasting Table for brewers & vintners to share their samples: 11:00am – 2:00pm (before, during, and after lunch in the Fellowship Hall)
- Windmasters’ Hill Baronial Bardic Championship – make an appointment with Their Excellencies to perform in the bardic circle tent at a time that works for all of you.
- 8:45am – Site opens
- 10:00am – 5:00pm — Classes
- 12:00 – 1:00pm — Lunch and CAMBOK!!!
- 5:15 – 6:00pm — Court
- FEAST – Approximately 6:00pm start
- KITCHEN CLEAN UP BARDIC CIRCLE BLAST – the kitchen must be cleaned before the concert starts, but singing makes it go faster!
- CONCERT – Approximately 8:00pm start, but actual start time will be “after feast.”
- Royal Baker Cheesecake Contest – entrants are invited to bring their cheesecakes to the Fellowship Hall at the end of feast. The populace will all be invited to sample the cheesecakes and vote on their favorite. Their Royal Highnesses will also have the chance to sample and select their personal favorite. Sampling will happen before and during the concert, and the winner will be announced at the end of the concert.